Nikon Travelite EX 10X25
Versatile, all-round binoculars with 8x magnification, 25 mm objective lens and a compact, lightweight body. Nikon’s multilayer lens coating delivers superior light transmission for bright, clear images and aspherical eyepiece lenses minimize image distortion.
With a highly durable, waterproof and fog-free construction, they are perfect for nature watching on weekends away and ideal for tough outdoor activities such as mountain climbing or trekking.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof (up to 2 m for 5 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas.
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses minimize image distortion.
- Multilayer-coated lenses deliver superior light transmission for bright, clear images.
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field view, even when wearing glasses.
- Click-type diopter adjustment: lets you compensate for differences in sight between your left and right eye for a sharp, balanced view.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it easy to position your eye at the correct eyepoint.
- Rugged aluminum die-cast body: durable design with rubber armoring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip.
- Eco-glass optics, free of lead and arsenic, are used for all lenses and prisms.
Objective diameter (mm)
Angular field of view (Real/degree)
Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)
Field of view at 1,000 m (m)
Exit pupil (mm)
Relative brightness (m)
Eye relief (mm)
Close focusing distance (m)
Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm)
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners