Nikon Travelite EX 10X25
Versatile, all-round binoculars with 8x magnification, 25 mm objective lens and a compact, lightweight body. Nikon’s multilayer lens coating delivers superior light transmission for bright, clear images and aspherical eyepiece lenses minimize image distortion.
With a highly durable, waterproof and fog-free construction, they are perfect for nature watching on weekends away and ideal for tough outdoor activities such as mountain climbing or trekking.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof (up to 2 m for 5 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas.
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses minimize image distortion.
- Multilayer-coated lenses deliver superior light transmission for bright, clear images.
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field view, even when wearing glasses.
- Click-type diopter adjustment: lets you compensate for differences in sight between your left and right eye for a sharp, balanced view.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it easy to position your eye at the correct eyepoint.
- Rugged aluminum die-cast body: durable design with rubber armoring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip.
- Eco-glass optics, free of lead and arsenic, are used for all lenses and prisms.
Objective diameter (mm)
Angular field of view (Real/degree)
Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)
Field of view at 1,000 m (m)
Exit pupil (mm)
Relative brightness (m)
Eye relief (mm)
Close focusing distance (m)
Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm)
All prices shown are inclusive of 6% GST
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners