Nikon Sportstar EX 8X25 - Charcoal Grey
Lightweight binoculars with a slim, stylish body, 8x magnification, 25 mm objective lens and wide field-of -view. Multilayer-coated lenses provide bright, clear images, even in low-light. The body is covered with a rubber coating for a secure grip and they are compact enough to fit easily into a pocket or pouch. The perfect travel companion, this model is ideal for a range of activities, including trekking and nature watching, or for viewing sporting events.
- Wide field-of-view
- Waterproof (up to 2 m for 5 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas for added resistance to the elements.
- Multilayer-coated lenses deliver superior light transmission for bright, clear images with well-balanced color.
- Close-focusing distance of only 2.5 m.
- Eco-glass optics, free of lead and arsenic, are used for all lenses and prisms.
- Slim and stylish design: extremely compact and lightweight
Objective diameter (mm)
Angular field of view (Real/degree)
Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)
Field of view at 1,000 m (m)
Exit pupil (mm)
Relative brightness (m)
Eye relief (mm)
Close focusing distance (m)
Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm)
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners