Canon TS-E24mm f/3.5 L II
Wide-angle tilt-shift lens that meets the needs of professionals
Canon’s most popular tilt-shift focal length now features enhanced functionality and image quality. With UD glass to minimize chromatic aberrations and a specially coated aspherical element, this tilt-shift lens features an angle of view of 84° on a full-frame camera. A tilt lock securely holds tilt angle in desired position. Tilt range ± 8.5°, shift range ± 12mm. TS revolving system rotation angle: ± 90°.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 24 mm 1:3.5 Lens construction: 16 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 84° Image circle diameter: 67.2 mm
- Tilt/shift amount: ±8.5°/±12 mm TS revolving system rotation angle: ±90°.
- Focus adjustment: Manual focus with a rear focusing system
- Closest focusing distance: 0.21 m/ 8.6 ", 0.34 x magnification Filter size: 82 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 88.5 x 106.9 mm, 780 g/ 3.5" x 4.2", 1.7 lbs.
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners