Canon TS-E17mm f/4.0 L
Super wide-angle tilt-shift lens with ultra-low distortion and high image quality throughout the image
Canon’s widest-angle tilt-shift lens, offering a diagonal angle of view of 104° on a full-frame SLR camera. UD glass minimizes chromatic aberrations while a specially coated aspherical element enhances glare-free image quality. For EOS Digital camera users, this lens exponentially expands shooting possibilities. Tilt range ± 6.5°, shift range ± 12mm. TS revolving system rotation angle: ± 90°.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 17 mm 1:4 Lens construction: 18 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 104° Image circle diameter: 67.2 mm
- Tilt/shift amount: ±6.5°/±12 mm TS revolving system rotation angle: ±90°.
- Focus adjustment: Manual focus with a rear focusing system
- Closest focusing distance: 0.25 m/ 9.8 ", 0.14 x magnification Filter size: Filters not supported
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 88.9 x 106.7 mm, 820 g/ 3.5" x 4.2", 1.8 lbs.
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners