Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM
The first EF-S slim pancake lens ideal for snapshots
When attached to an APS-C camera, the system is made even more compact and easy to carry around while walking. The lens’ simple 6-element, 5 group construction, along with 1 aspherical lens element, achieves high image quality even around the edges.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 24 mm 1:2.8
- Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups Diagonal angle of view: 59°10’
- Focus adjustment: STM (Gear type), full lens extension, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 0.16 m/0.5 ft., 0.27 x magnification
- Filter size: 52mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 68.2 x 22.8 mm, 125 g/ 2.7" x 0.9", 4.4 oz.
All prices shown are inclusive of 6% GST
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners