Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM
Telephoto zoom lens with IS that is designed for the EOS M and offers pleasant AF for both still image and movie shooting
Supports telephoto shooting with a maximum focal length of 320mm in the 35mm format. Attractive bokeh can be created and image quality is also high throughout the entire zoom range.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-200 mm 1:4.5-6.3
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 11 groups Diagonal angle of view: 27°50′ - 7°50′
- Focus adjustment: Rear focus system
- Closest focusing distance:1.0 m/ 3.28ft., 0.21 x magnification
- Filter size: 52 mm Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 60.9 x 86.5 mm, 260 g/ 2.4 " x 3.41 ", 9.2 oz.
- Exclusive for EOS M series, Equipped with IS
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners