Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM
Large-diameter mid-telephoto prime lens capable of creating significant bokeh effects
Practical medium telephoto lens with superb delineation and portability. Front lensgroup does not rotate during focusing so special filter effects are not affected.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 85 mm 1:1.8
- Lens construction: 9 elements in 7 groups Diagonal angle of view: 28° 30’
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, rear focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 0.85 m/ 2.8 ft., 0.13 x magnification Filter size: 58 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 75 x 71.5 mm, 425 g/ 3” x 2.8”, 15 oz.
All prices shown are inclusive of 6% GST
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners