Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM
Telephoto zoom lens with a compact and lightweight design
With a multi-layer diffractive optical element, Image Stabilization and rear-focusing USM, this lens is a celebration of precision optics. Sets new standards for compactness and high image quality. Achieves razor sharp images at lower shutter speeds.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 70-300 mm 1:4.5-5.6
- Lens construction: 18 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 34° - 8°15’
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, rear focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 1.4 m/4.6 ft., 0.19 x magnification
- Filter size: 58 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 82.4 x 99.9 mm, 720 g/3.2” x 3.9”, 1.6 lbs.
- Equipped with IS
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners