Canon EF 600mm f/4.0 L IS II USM
Professional super-telephoto prime lens for capturing enlarged shots of distant subjects in high image quality
Higher level of image quality has been achieved by the new optics which features 2 fluorite lens elements. 3 modes Image Stabilization designed specifically for high action photography. Power Focus mode ensures smooth change in focus during movie recording. Better dust and moisture resistance boost the durability.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 600 mm 1:4
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 4° 10’
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, inner focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 4.5 m/ 14.8 ft., 0.15 x magnification Filter size: 52 mm rear drop-in type
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 168 x 448 mm, 3,920 g/ 6.6” x 17.6”, 8.6 lbs.
All prices shown are inclusive of 6% GST
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners