Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
STM Technology Within a Light, Compact Body. A Large-Diameter Prime Lens
The third-generation of the internationally best-selling EF50mm f/1.8 series standard lens, the EF50mm f/1.8 STM, which has a body that includes a metallic mount, makes use of a stepping motor (STM) that ensures silent, speedy autofocus drive operation. The lens construction, consisting of 6 elements in 5 groups and a 7-blade circular aperture, has optimized lens coatings that suppress the occurrence of flare and ghosting, resulting in high image quality. With its lightweight, compact design that belies a surprisingly large diameter, this lens is convenient and easy to use for any scene, and allows for effortless taking of photos with a large, beautiful background blur.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 50mm 1:1.8
- Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 46°
- Focus adjustment: STM (Gear type), Full lens extension, full-time manual focus
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.35m/ 1.15ft., 0.21x magnification
- Filter size: 49 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 69.2 x 39.3mm, 160g/
2.7” x 1.6 ”, 5.7oz.
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners