Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
The basic standard prime lens
Standard lens offering superb quality and portability. 2 high-refraction lens elements and Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. Obtains crisp images with little flare even at the maximum aperture.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 50 mm 1:1.4
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups Diagonal angle of view: 46°
- Focus adjustment: Micro USM, overall linear extension system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 0.45 m/ 1.5 ft., 0.15 x magnification Filter size: 58 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 73.8 x 50.5 mm, 290 g/ 2.9” x 2”, 10.2 oz.
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners