Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM
Professional standard prime lens with a super large diameter
With one of the range’s widest apertures, this lens is a top low-light performer. Ideal for controlling depth of field and shooting indoors flash free. Lens coating and construction minimize ghosting effect and flare when used with digital cameras.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 50 mm 1:1.2
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups Diagonal angle of view: 46°
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, overall linear extension system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 0.45 m/ 1.48 ft., 0.15 x magnification Filter size: 72 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 85.8 x 65.5 mm, 590 g/ 3.4” x 2.6”, 1.3 lbs.
All prices shown are inclusive of 6% GST
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners