Canon EF 500mm f/4.0 L IS II USM
Professional super-telephoto prime lens with further-enhanced image quality
High level of image quality achieved by the new optics which features 2 fluorite lens elements. 3 modes Image Stabilization designed specifically for high speed action photography. With better dust and water resistance, this ultra high-performance lens has excellent durability even in the harshest environment.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 500 mm 1:4
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 5°
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, inner focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 3.7 m/ 12.1 ft., 0.15 x magnification Filter size: 52 mm rear drop-in type
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 146 x 383 mm, 3,190 g/ 5.8” x 15.1”, 7.0 lbs.
- Equipped with IS
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners