Canon EF 400mm f/5.6 L USM
Super-telephoto prime lens that offers high image quality
High performance, portable and easy to handle. 1 Super UD glass element with characteristics similar to fluorite and 1 UD glass element provide corner-to-corner sharpness. Comes with a built- in hood and a detachable tripod mount.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 400 mm 1:5.6
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups Diagonal angle of view: 6° 10’
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, rear focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 3.5 m/ 11.5 ft., 0.12 x magnification Filter size: 77 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 90 x 256.5 mm, 1,250 g/ 3.5” x 10.1”, 2.8 lbs.
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners