Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM
Super telephoto lens with high optical performance
An even higher optical performance is achieved by combining newly developed ground and polished aspherical lenses with a dual layer diffraction optical element (DO) lens while keeping it compact and lightweight. The IS comes equipped with Mode 3 stabilisation control that remains inactive until exposure.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 400 mm 1:4
- Lens construction: 18 elements in 12 groups Diagonal angle of view: 6°10’
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, Inner focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 3.3 m/ 10.83 ft., 0.13 x magnification Filter size: 52 mm rear drop-in type
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø128 x 232.7 mm, 2100 g/ 5.04” x 9.16”, 4.63 lbs.
- Equipped with IS
All prices shown are inclusive of 6% GST
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners