Canon EF 400mm f/2.8 IS II USM
Professional large-diameter super-telephoto prime lens that eases shoots out in the field
Features fluorite optics which significantly minimizes chromatic aberrations, and 3 modes Image Stabilization designed specifically for high speed action photography. Sports a power focus mode, ideal for shooting video.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 400 mm 1:2.8
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 6° 10’
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, inner focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 2.7 m/ 8.9 ft., 0.17 x magnification Filter size: 52 mm rear drop-in type
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 163 x 343 mm, 3,850 g/ 6.4” x 13.5”, 8.5 lbs.
- Equipped with IS
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners