Canon EF 300mm f/4.0 L IS USM
Compact telephoto prime lens built in with IS
Compact L-series telephoto lens. Compensates for camera shake with a two-mode Image Stabilizer equalling 2 shutter speed steps. 2 UD lens to completely eliminate secondary spectrum.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 300 mm 1:4
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 11 groups (protective glass included)
- Diagonal angle of view: 8° 15’
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, rear focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 1.5 m/ 4.9 ft., 0.24 x magnification Filter size: 77 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 90 x 221 mm, 1,190 g/ 3.5” x 8.7”, 2.6 lbs.
- Equipped with IS
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners