Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 L IS II USM
Large-diameter telephoto prime lens suited for use by professionals under difficult conditions
Large-aperture high-performance f/2.8 super-telephoto L lens with built-in Image Stabilization. Magnesium alloy body ensures structural strength and lightweight body. Highly resistant to dust and water for use under harsh environmental conditions.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 300 mm 1:2.8
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 8° 15’
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, inner focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 2.0 m/ 6.6 ft., 0.18 x magnification Filter size: 52 mm rear drop-in type
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 128 x 248 mm, 2,350 g/ 5” x 9.8”, 5.2 lbs.
- Equipped with IS
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners