Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM
Compact and lightweight wide-angle prime lens with IS
Compact and lightweight with built-in USM and optimized autofocus algorithms for quick yet silent focusing. A circular aperture for soft-focus images. IS mode automatically detects if user intends to take a normal or a panning shot and selects the appropriate mode for it.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 28 mm 1:2.8
- Lens construction: 9 elements in 7 groups Diagonal angle of view: 75°
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, rear focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 0.23 m/ 0.8ft., 0.2 x magnification Filter size: 58 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 68.4 x 51.5 mm, 260 g/ 2.7” x 2.0”, 9.1 oz.
- Equipped with IS
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners