Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM
Bright and large-diameter wide-angle prime lens capable of producing a large bokeh effect
The large maximum aperture makes excellent background blur possible even with a fast shutter speed. An aspherical lens element keeps the lens compact and corrects spherical aberrations.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 28 mm 1:1.8
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 9 groups Diagonal angle of view: 75°
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, rear focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 0.25 m/ 0.8 ft., 0.18 x magnification Filter size: 58 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 73.6 x 55.6 mm, 310 g/ 2.9” x 2.2”, 10.9 oz.
All prices shown are inclusive of 6% GST
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners