Canon EF 24-70mm f/4.0 L IS USM
High-performance and compact standard zoom lens that also supports macro photography
2 aspherical lens elements and 2 UD lens elements allow it to achieve high resolution throughout the zoom range. Setting the zoom ring to macro at the telephoto end allows for macro shooting up to a magnification of 0.7x. Equipped with a hybrid IS function to provide effective image stabilization during macro shooting.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 24-70 mm 1:4
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups Diagonal angle of view: 84° - 34°
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, inner focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 0.38 m/ 1.2 ft., 0.21 x magnification (0.2 m/ 0.7 ft., 0.7 x magnification when set to macro)
- Filter size: 77 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 83.4 x 93 mm, 600 g/ 3.3” x 3.7”, 1.3 lbs.
- Equipped with IS
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners