Canon EF 200-400 F4 L IS USM EXT 1.4x
Super-telephoto zoom lens with a built-in 1.4x extender
Super telephoto zoom lens. Extends zoom range to 280mm-560mm (f/5.6). For wide variety of shooting conditions, perfect in situations where lens change is difficult. 1 fluorite and 4 UD lens elements offer excellent correction of aberration. 3-mode IS ensures clear and sharp images even when recomposing shots or when panning or shooting subjects that move regularly.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 200-400 mm 1:4 (280-560 mm 1:5.6)
- Lens construction: 25 elements in 20 groups (33 elements in 24 groups)
- Diagonal angle of view: 12° - 6° 10’ (8° 50’ - 4° 25’)
- Focus adjustment: Ring-type USM, inner focusing system, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 2 m/ 6.6 ft., 0.15 x magnification (2 m/ 6.6ft., 0.21 x magnification)
- Filter size: 52 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 128 x 366 mm, 3,620 g/ 5.0” x 14.4”, 8 lbs.
- Equipped with IS
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners