Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM
Unrivalled Image Quality with Widest 11-24mm Zoom
Canon's new EF11-24mm f/4L USM is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens, starting at 11 mm, the widest angle in it class and an f/4L zoom lens with the high image quality appropriate for L lenses. With other features such as special lens and coatings built in it, ghosting and distortions are well controlled. As the result, the EF11-24mm f/4L USM creates surreal images with clarity and widest angle. Effective arrangement of the four aspherical lenses resulted in proper correction of distortion across all zoom range.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 11-24 mm 1:4
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 126° 05’ - 84° 00’
- Focus adjustment: Focusing cam system by ring USM drive, full-time manual focus
- Closest focusing distance: 0.28 m/ 0.918 ft., 0.16 x magnification
- Zoom system: Rotation type Filter size: Rear insert-type
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 108.0 x 132.0 mm, 1180 g/ 4.3” x 5.2”, 41.6 oz.
All images are for illustration purpose
Image rights belongs to their respective brand owners